This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Hussey 1 month, 1 week ago.

Forum replies

• jabir sheikh
    Participant
    jabir sheikh

Writing a great resume that will get past applicant tracking software is all you need. To do this you need to follow the formula career coaches and work on some tips of resume resume writing, which is the skill that often needs more commanding than the writer thinks.
    First things first, you need to work on the objective, or you can say your summary. It is useful that you have your brief introduction and goal on the top of the resume. Then give space to detail about your current or recent jobs and less about the past-experiences. You need to be more professional than ever if you are still using your 90’s hotmail email address, keep it professional, unique, and simple. Use a logical format and wide margins and clear headings, and use bullets to call attention to important points. Also, do include and highlight specific achievements that present a comprehensive picture of your market value.
    Most important, you need to make your networking game strong, so include:
    – Personal business contacts, people you’ve worked for or who worked for you.
    – Vendors and sales representatives you’ve dealt with in the past five years.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  jabir sheikh.

• Michael Hussey
    Participant
    Michael Hussey

Excellent after searching a lot on different platforms I get the good material and tips on resume writing seriously amazing. after completing my uk assignments I’ll try all your tips on my resume and then see it will work or not. If you can provide me your contact email so I can take help from you when I need.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.